Thursday, February 23, 2012

4 days & counting...

In five days, we will hit the road north.  This means...gulp...we have four days left to get everything done.  No problem!  My mom & I both have our lists and are feverishly working away.  Snapped a few photos today to show some of our progress...

~ LIGHTS ~
We will bringing five of these awesome red
industrial ceiling lights.    

Check out the light in the turquoise and red bathroom I found on Pinterest...I'll take a bathroom like this...thank you very much!



We have a large number...(around 10)  of these great gloss white industrial pendant lights. 
Pure, crisp white...great for blending vintage with modern decor.


Another lighting example...golf ball basket turned Edison bulb pendant light...we have a bunch of these, too!


~ ORGANIZER ~
Another piece for the home office...36 cubbies all numbered and aged perfectly!


~ EAT ~
Look at this fun table!  I picture this in a sun porch or on a deck....ohhh...summer! 


~ EPHEMERA ~


Side note...we are in the middle of one of the most gorgeous snow storms.  The snow flakes are like tufts of cotton candy...it's gorgeous.  I'm not a huge fan of winter, but snow like this makes it all worth it.
  

Hope to see you next week at the Junk Market Under Glass March Madness show! Click on the link below to view the treat you will be in for!

3 comments:

  1. Hope it's a great weekend! Wishing I could come!! With what you've shown, you're going to have huge success. I do have to say, you need an etsy shop, because I want to buy some of that stuff! I love the golf ball basket lights.......I need two! :) And "EAT" stenciled on the table is great! I've been thinking about doing something similar to our picnic table, so it was fun to see yours. :) Best wishes.
    ~Angie Meyer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your space looked so awesome when I was there on Thursday! Bet it's practically empty by now!! If not, remember Piccadilly Prairie is open tomorrow, and I'd love to take your left-overs :)

    ReplyDelete