Sunday, November 20, 2011

'Tis the Season

Hi! It's the season for warm coffee drinks, slipping into little cafes for a quick recluse, making lists, and thinking about how special you want to make this Christmas season for your family. Yep, that's exactly what I'm doing this morning, and loving every second.

My sister wrote me this morning and suggested we let you know what junk.revised is working on now. Jenny has friends that own a tree farm and we're designing farm windows to sell. Possibly pillows, too, if I can get myself in that moment. Here's a few pics:




You all should come to the tree farm this season. 
It's gotten rave reviews and is an awesome family experience. 

Kris Kringle's Tree Farm
5220 West Bennington Rd. 
Cedar Falls, Iowa
319-277-3720

November 25-December 18

No comments:

Post a Comment